Catch me... I'm in love

watch Catch me... I'm in love pinoy movie online streaming best pinoy horror movies
Watch Catch me... I'm in love Pinoy Movie Online
watch pinoy bold movies
watch filipino movies
watch tagalog films


Sarah Geronimo’s latest upcoming movie for year 2011 is “Catch Me…I’m in Love” under Star Cinema and Viva Entertainment with Gerald Anderson.

This is the first team-up of Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo in the big screen. This is also Gerald’s first movie with a new leading lady. His big screen partner has always been Kim Chiu.

Fans are now calling the team up of Gerald and Sarah “Ashrald.” I wonder what the Kimerald fan group thinks about this new love team?

Cast includes: Matteo Guidicelli, Dawn Zulueta, Christopher de Leon, Joey Marquez, Arlene Muhlach, Ketchup Eusebio, Alchris Galura, and Dino Imperial. Directed by Mae Cruz.

The said movie is set to premiere on March 23, 2011.

0 comments

Leave a Reply

DISCLAIMER: Pinoy Movie Tube all images and embed videos from other sites on the Internet ( youtube.com, zshare.com, megavideo.com, facebook.com and others.) We do not host and encourage or upload any video, films, or media files. Therefore, Pinoy Movie Tube is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact directly the appropriate media file owners / host sites.
PINOYMOVIETUBE Best Pinoy Movies Online | New Filipino Movie | Tagalog Films Online .